Ceramic Dental Implants − Vaughan Ontario
CeraRoot is an attractive option for those patients seeking an alternative to traditional implants. To determine if you are a candidate for CeraRoot metal-free dental implants, please contact us to schedule a consultation.
Implanted by Dr. Robert P. Barron, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon of Concord Oral Surgery, CeraRoot replaces the root of a missing tooth, below the gumline. CeraRoot can be restored with a beautiful ceramic crown above the gumline by any general dentist.
Benefits of CeraRoot
- Cost Effective
Advantages of CeraRoot
- Zirconium oxide − titanium free
- Strong − highly resistant to chewing forces
- Hygienic − no microscopic space for bacteria to grow – minimizes infection / odour
- White in colour − no metal will ever show at the gumline – natural appearance
- Surface etched − encourages excellent attachment of implant to jaw bone
- Soft tissue friendly − gum tissue adapts well around CeraRoot
- Designed in one piece − simplifies procedure, minimizes fees
- Aesthetic & functional − suitable for anterior and posterior teeth
- Approved − Health Canada, FDA, CE
Call us with any questions or to make an appointment.905-669-2616